Sunday, October 26, 2014

How Am I Suppose To Do That?

You know when you have things to do... But you're too tired or having one of those bad days.. And then you say to yourself, "I'll put it on my list."

Well I do. And let me tell you. Its great! But its also hell!

I will have a good day and think ,"Ma . Today is a good day to get some of my stuff done." So I whip out my To-Do list.

But then I notice my to-do's are like 30 pages long. Guess there were more bad days than good... Isn't that always the case?

Well then the nifty little to-do list becomes incredibly overwhelming.. And then it just becomes something else I stress about.

Good days shouldn't be spent on stressing over all the things you haven't yet done but that is usually how I spend mine.

While my lists are super duper helpful because I have so many memory issues, they are a catch 22.

Today, for example.. I was feeling okay ish and looked around my dirty house and knew I had to clean. Badly.

So I cleaned the house throughout the day.. But I also had work to do on my car (his name is Clyde by the way).

My boyfriend washed and waxed Clyde for me, but I still had to clean the inside. So after cleaning my house all day, I had to go and vacuum out Clyde. He feels much better now in case you were wondering. But now I'm so tired and my legs hurt sooooo bad!!!

I seriously miss having carpet. Our house is all tile and wood. Only carpet is upstairs. (You can imagine how often that gets vacuumed. In my defense, our vacuum is like a million years old and weighs 100k pounds.)

It's so hard to keep clean!

Luckily its all done. For today.

But I still have to wash the sheets for all 3 beds, do my homework, sell my shirts, study for my French test, take care of my kids, take care of myself, write this blog (check!), and more.. Its like never ending.

I know I know.. I'm an adult. I know!! I've been an adult for a good amount of time now. I understand. But holy moly. Its much harder to do normal things when your battling your body everyday.

Anyone else totally suck at getting everything done? Do any of you have lists that help and haunt you at the same time? Comment below!

Oh! And don't forget! Only 4 more days to get your Ehlers Danlos Syndrome shirts and hoodies!!!

http://teespring.com/edsfightzebra






No comments:

Post a Comment