Monday, September 22, 2014

My Expectations Are Really Low

I'm seeing my cardiologist tomorrow afternoon to follow up after my tests. Ya. All those super inconvenient test he sent me out for just so he could prove nothing is wrong with mW. Ironic because I have tests that have been done before that show something is wrong. But of course he wasn't interested because he knows better than anyone else. Right.

This is same doctor that told me "you look too good to have to children". During my stress test. At 7 in the morning. Before I had coffee. Ya. I'm sure I looked fantastic. What an ass..

So I'm sure tomorrow will end with me more enraged than I've been for awhile. But we will see

My expectations are soooooo low.. But I'm sure he will find a way to still disappoint.

Don't forget to check out my shirt for sale! Only available for 14 days!
teespring.com/edsfightzebra

I know you'll all be checking in tomorrow to see how my apt from hell goes. So till then, be safe and stable my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment