Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm Angry With You...

I'm angry that you're broken.
That you're falling apart more each day.
That you need pills to survive.
That you don't work the way you should.

I'm angry that I can't control you.
Not the processes you can't perform.
Not the processes you can perform.
You are stupid and broken.

I'm angry that you won't get better.
That you can't get better.
That I can do nothing
But watch you break apart every day.

I'm angry that you're stubborn.
That you haven't just given up already.
I'm angry that I'm trapped in you.
That you keep pushing on when I just want to give up.

I'm angry that I can't away from you.
No matter how much I wish to
I'm stuck. And you smile.
I'm angry that you try so hard.

I'm tired and I want to be done.
And I'm angry that you won't give in.
Just when I think enough will finally be enough,
You come fighting full force.

I'm angry with you.
But mostly,
I'm scared for you.
Because in you, there is me.
And without you,
As broken as you are,
Where would I be?





No comments:

Post a Comment