Monday, November 3, 2014

Will You Stop That DAMN Tapping!!

First off!! Exciting News!!

Soooooo!!!!!! I have been asked to be a guest blogger for another website! How freakin exciting???!!!!! I mean.. I've only had this blog like a month and a half!

It will take about a week before I am up on the site.. But I am excited about the opportunity. I feel honored. When I am introduced and my blog is up on on the other site, I will post it so you all can go and read more of my rantings.. I know you're all super excited. It's okay. Let it shine!

Anyway.. On a less exciting note.. My oldest daughter got a stomach bug... She was up all night throwing up.. And because she is only 5, that meant I was up all night.

I know for some people, sleep almost never comes. I had insomnia when I was younger.. So I can sympathize with you all.. But I don't have it anymore..

Actually... My sleep study doc thinks I may have narcolepsy. Lol. Who has narcolepsy?! I laughed when he told me.. But then I looked it up and it actually doesn't seem so far fetched an idea.

So obviously.. I need to sleep. A LOT! I am ALWAYS tired!!! Always!

And I'm usually in bed and alseep by like 10-10:30. So not being able to sleep last night till like 3 in the morning... And then waking up at 6 something with my youngest.. I'm seriously sleep deprived and exhausted..

Which of course, my Chiari is angry with me about.. Chiari likes sleep... She's a bitch that way. She is getting back at me with a crazy intense headache, horrible neck pain, more intense tremors, weakness (especially in my legs) and more dizziness.

It's been a fun morning.. I have a mountain of laundry to do because my daughter didn't know she was gonna hurl all over the fucking room.. Or her bed.. Or herself.. I still haven't gotten the smell out of my nose... :( It's horrible. She is still very tired but hasn't thrown up today so I think the worst is over..

I would still take all her pain away if I could though. That's what moms are for, right?

Well.. I should probably be going.. I'm not even sure if this post makes any sense at all... And I' starting to hear things... I hate hallucinating! It's creepy.. Too bad they couldn't be cool hallucinations like smelling fresh baked cookies.. I get weird creepy auditory ones that sound like tapping, bagging, knocking, and scratching sounds. Super annoying to say the least!

I keep looking around the house thinking I'll find some serial killer ghost or something.. Ah the things a sleep deprived mind comes up with.. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I was watching "See No Evil" and "Saw II" last night to help keep me awake...

I hope you are all having a good and stable day! :)

(At least my yesterdays make up still looks pretty decent. Ah, the silver lining....)

No comments:

Post a Comment