Saturday, September 20, 2014

More Blood Work.

Had to go get my blood work drawn this morning. Fasting. Of course. I hate that. I love a cup of coffee in the morning. Anyway. It was only 4 viles of blood today. The most I've had done at once was 12! That was ridiculous. All to look for "what was wrong with me" even though they already the diagnosis at the time. Doctors are stupid. My topic for tomorrow by the way.

My cardiologist is checking for random things... Although my test results will probably be normal because that's my luck. But I see him again on Tuesday. So we shall see.

I know only chronically ill patients will understand what I'm going to say next.

I hope he finds something. Anything really. Just something. Something to validate what I'm feeling. Something that may explain my symptoms. I don't care if its purple elephant disease. Just SOMETHING!!

I am hoping. He was a huge douche bag when I saw the last two times. (More about that tomorrow) But I can't switch. So I'm stuck with him.

Anyway, I've been feeling really shitty today. Sooooo fatigued. Mental and physical. My muscles are exhausted. Its hard to move around today. They are so tired of working, I was standing earlier today and almost collapsed.

Not having a good day. But I did manage to get some dishes done, but not all, and I prepped our dinner for tomorrow. We are having a guest come over for dinner tomorrow, so I'm making my ribs.. They are delicious and my boyfriends favorite thing I make.

So how has your day been? Good day? Rough day? Weak today? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment